On this Business and Professional English Language Course you will study a wide range of Business and Professional English language, both spoken and written, from a variety of business topics. You will study alongside others who are focused on similar career goals and Business English language learning.
On this course, you will:
- Study a range of language associated with a variety of business topics.
- Practise target vocabulary through role plays and discussion of case studies.
- Focus on writing different business documents such as minutes of meetings, letters, reports, emails and social networking.
- Have the opportunity to work with other students who are focused on improving their proficiency in Business English.
- Study real cases taken from current news stories, business papers and journals.
- Get up to 2 hours of homework each evening.
|KURSEINHEITEN PRO WOCHE||24|
|KURSEINHEIT (IN MIN)||1 lesson = 45 minutes|
|KLASSENGRÖSSE||Maximum 14 students|
|KURSLEVEL||Intermediate Plus to Advanced (B2 to C1)|
|MINDESTALTER||20 years old|
|KURSDAUER||2 to 12 weeks|
|2017 KURSTERMINE||Available all year.
Starts every Monday, If this day is a public holiday, the course will begin on the following working day.
|Included in Tuition Fees||NOT included in tuition fees|
Are you looking for an intensive course? Why not combine Business and Professional English with our optional course – Executive Skills for Professional with BEC Preparation